RE: st: xtlogit is slow

From   "Mitchell F. Berman" <>
To   Stata List Server <>
Subject   RE: st: xtlogit is slow
Date   Tue, 08 Jul 2008 06:37:09 -0400

Good thought on the xtlogit issue, but no, the if clause is not the problem. Takes closer to an hour, I think, for the entire data set, but I've only done this once. I can tell that it is running slowly, because each iteration takes many minutes.
I sent this issue in to Stata Tech Support. I'm hoping they investigate it.

Mitchell Berman
Columbia University
* For searches and help try: