st: switching model

From   Leman-Yonca Gurbuzer <>
Subject   st: switching model
Date   Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:08:33 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I wonder if anyone has ever used Switchr command to test the dual
labor market hypothesis (primary and secondary segment) as in
Dickens&Lang(1985). I'm currenly learning the switching models so I
didn't really understand the example in the help of the 'switchr'
Could anyone please give me an example with detailed variables so that
I can apply this command to my work ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Yonca Gurbuzer

Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.