Re: st: STATA and Mac system

From   Ronan Conroy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA and Mac system
Date   Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:24:00 +0100

On 6 Jul 2008, at 22:25, Ziad El-Khatib wrote:

Hi, it might be software related question.
I am thinking of changing my computer into Mac system, can STATA ver10
operates on it or do I need to purchase special version for Mac then?
You might have a look at the MacStata blog at http://macstata.blogspot.com/2007/11/raison-d.html which has a number of useful entries.

Stata works the same on the Mac as on Windows, or any of the OSs that are supported. One of the many reasons to prefer it.

Ronan Conroy
=================================

[email protected]
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
120 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronanconroy/sets/72157601895416740/

P Before printing, think about the environment

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/