Re: st: reading in multiple worksheet excel data

From   "Joseph Coveney" <>
To   "Statalist" <>
Subject   Re: st: reading in multiple worksheet excel data
Date   Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:41:29 +0900

Michael Hanson wrote:

With all due respect to the suggested solutions, it seems to me that
the simplest would be to save your Excel file in XML format, then use
the -xmluse <filename>, doctype(excel) sheet( ) cells( )- command as
appropriate to your data.

    -- Mike