st: Comparing nested regression models

From   Tam Lin <>
Subject   st: Comparing nested regression models
Date   Wed, 2 Jul 2008 08:39:44 +0000 (GMT)

I am analysing survey data with probability weights applied.  I want to compare simple with complex logistic regression models.  Normally I would save estimates from the complex model using the 'estimates store' command, and then  consider the simple model to be nested in the complex model.  I would then run the likelihood ratio test with the 'lrtest' command.

However, I cannot do this with p-weighted data.  I could use the 'force' command but the help menu advises against this.

Is there an alternative way to compare two logistic regression models using the p-weighted data?

Not happy with your email address?.