Re: Re: Another old question - Re: RE: st: xtdpd and dgmmiv: restricting the LDV instruments?

From   "Martin Wang" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: Another old question - Re: RE: st: xtdpd and dgmmiv: restricting the LDV instruments?
Date   Sat, 28 Jun 2008 02:50:22 +0800

Hi Austin,

Thank you for your explanation. I will take a look at ivpois. I probably won't be able to attend the meeting next month maybe you can help promote this pretty popular question there.^^

Thanks!

Martin

======= 2008-06-26 02:36:34 Original Message��=======