RE: st: Advanced use of the shell command

From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Advanced use of the shell command
Date   Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:43:59 -0700

>I do not want to hijack this interesting thread but is there a way to tell
>-shellout- not to open a new instance of the program it calls? -shellout
>using foo.tex- brings up a new instance of my editor which clutters my
>session with a lot o f redundant programs...
>Martin Weiss

As Sergiy indicated earlier, this is specific to editor. I do not have
this problem with LaTexEditor ( Only one
instance of the program stays open.

Introducing Live Search cashback .  It's search that pays you back!