From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <carlo.lazzaro@tin.it>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   R: st: mass probability function for a binomial distribution
Date   Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:32:56 +0200

Dear Nick,
thanks a lot for your kind reply.

I do feel far away from the person at point 5.!!

Kind Regards and enjoy your W-E,

Carlo
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Per conto di Nick Cox
Inviato: venerd́ 27 giugno 2008 19.23
A: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Oggetto: RE: st: mass probability function for a binomial distribution

More generally my advice is to apply this sequence:

1. -help- or manuals (if you know where to look)

2. -search-

3. -findit-

4. FAQs

5. local expert (skip if _you_ are the local expert)

6. Statalist archives

7. Google

8. Stata tech support or Statalist, depending on kind of question.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Steven Samuels

Try typing "search binomial"