Re: st: pronunciation

From   SR Millis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: pronunciation
Date   Fri, 27 Jun 2008 07:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

With a long "a".

Scott R Millis, PhD, MEd, ABPP (CN,CL,RP), CStat
Professor & Director of Research
Dept of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Wayne State University School of Medicine
261 Mack Blvd
Detroit, MI 48201
Email:  [email protected]
Tel: 313-993-8085