Re: st: 3 Level - LMM - Number of clusters?

From   Steven Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: 3 Level - LMM - Number of clusters?
Date   Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:41:10 -0400

Do you mean:
1. countries are nested within industries
2. firms are nested within countries?

This doesn't seem right to m
1. industries are nested within countries
2. firms are nested within industries.

In fact, neither A nor B seems right to me, as SIC codes are not unique to countries nor countries to SIC codes.

Please clarify the structure of your problem.