Statalist

Re: st: split window view of do files

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <fhuebler@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: split window view of do files
Date   Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:22:19 -0400

To split the screen in Notepad++ you have to right-click on the tab
with the current document and select "Clone to another view". The
screenshot at the following page explains how to switch between
horizontally and vertically split screens.

http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/commun/screenshots/scrsh_rotate.gif

This page explains how Notepad++ can be integrated with Stata similar
to the built-in Do-File Editor:

http://huebler.info/2008/20080427-stata.html

Friedrich