Re: st: how to deal with households

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to deal with households
Date   Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:48:37 +0200

Thank you for the info! I once was told the same but thought there might be different voices or critical voices round when doing it the way you described!

Kind regards and many thanks,

Andrea