st: RE: Question: Option -by- in -eclplot- revisited

From   "Newson, Roger B" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Question: Option -by- in -eclplot- revisited
Date   Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:58:01 +0100

A possible fix might be to create the line using a -line- command in the
-plot()- option of -eclplot-. You would first create 2 variables in each
by-group, with names such as -linex- and -liney-, such that -linex- was
equal to the appropriate x-axis reference line for the by-group, and
-liney- was chosen to span the y-axis range in each by-group. The
plot-option for -eclplot- would then be

plot(line liney linex, sort)

and this would add a vertical x-axis reference line to the subplot for
each by-group.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger B Newson