st: Line breaks in outsheet

From   Daniel Stegmueller <>
Subject   st: Line breaks in outsheet
Date   Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:34:04 +0200

Dear list,

I normally run Stata in a non-Windows environment but I will have to
run a number of finite mixture models using Windows based software.
Exporting data using -outsheet- inserts Unix style line breaks (LF)
whereas Windows usually expects its own standard (CR+LF). Does anyone
know of a way to insert those kinds of breaks directly?

Best wishes,

Daniel Stegmueller
Department of Social Sciences
University of Frankfurt