Re: st: RE: UPDATE: once again -reshape- and labels

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: UPDATE: once again -reshape- and labels
Date   Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:07:44 +0200

Dear Thomas,

I'm sorry but your suggestion does not work. As - hopefully clear to all - I have described, it is about temporarily saving the label for e.g. Ax1 and then - after reshape long - apply the label of Ax1 to Ax. This should be automated for all variables I want to reshape so that I won't have to change the labels manually.

But thanks for the try!

Andrea