Re: st: 64 bit Stata for the Mac /feature request

From   Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: 64 bit Stata for the Mac /feature request
Date   Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:41:54 +0200

Yes it would be nice that Stata had a some kind of plugin to take job
from another outside editor and execute it.

There are many reasons to choose one editor or other. One trivial one
for example is: I just need one editor with dark background so I can
work for long hours without headache.

Caveman