RE: st: using different macros everytime

From   "Shehzad Ali" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: using different macros everytime
Date   Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:26:34 +0100

Sorry, Martin, it was a mistake. I actually meant global. The models I am
currently using  are:

* First model:

global xvar "x1 x2"

global zvar "x1 x2 v1"

treatreg y1 $xvars, treat(y2=$zvars)

* Second model:

global xvar "x2 x3 x4"

global zvar "x2 x3 x4 v1"

treatreg y1 $xvars, treat(y2=$zvars)

Note that I am not just adding one or two additional variables in the second
model, but I am actually using a different set of variables the second time.
Now I want to loop this somehow so that I just write the - treatreg -
command line once and - foreach - can pick up different sets of macros each
time the loop is run. Can you please suggest the best way to do it?

Thanks,

Shehzad