From   Daniel Stegmueller <d.stegmueller@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: multiple graphs
Date   Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:21:57 +0200

You can get the behavior you want (several graphs in one window using tabs) by setting the autotabgraphs option.
See - help autotabgraphs -.

I can't give you more details, since its only available on windows...

Daniel

moleps islon <moleps2@gmail.com>:
You could write a little program to generate temporary names for your
graphs easily enough. E.g.

prog nn
syntax anything [, *]
tempfile n
loc name="G"+reverse(substr(reverse("`n'"),5,7))
`anything', name(`name') `options'
end

sysuse auto, clear
nn sc mpg wei