st: RE: treatreg2

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: treatreg2
Date   Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:19:36 +0200

The mailserver of statalist seems to be cutting my messages short, do not
know why, though. I replied:

"Rather: Does anybody know treatreg2? -findit treatreg2- does not throw up
anything for me..." and it cut to "anything for me..." twice :-(

Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36
Room 415
72074 Tuebingen

Fon: 0049-7071-2978184

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Astrid Kiil
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 9:50 PM
Subject: st: treatreg2

Does anybody know where to find a more detailed description (than is
available in the help-file) of what the treatreg2 code does?

Like what is the theoretical foundation of the estimation, and does it
estimate the equations simultaneously or stepwise?

Thanks in advance.

Discover the new Windows Vista