st: estimating expenditure quartiles for subgroups of survey data

From   "Waldo, Daniel R. (CMS/ORDI)" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: estimating expenditure quartiles for subgroups of survey data
Date   Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:09:45 -0400

I would like to test for statistically significant differences in health
expenditure quartiles for subpopulations (different kinds of insurance)
of my survey data, but cannot seem to find the proper way to do this.
Can somebody point me in the right direction?
Thanks!