[no subject]

If you suspect that this is something related to Stata binaries, it is
a good advice to report your version of Stata. The above refers to
Stata 9.2 for Windows, version from 20. July 2007, the last update of
Stata 9. So if you are using 9, there is nothing can be done to it,
and your best choice would be to export in one of the vector formats,
as Friedrich advised you earlier and then convert to PNG with an
external converter.

Best regards,
   Sergiy Radyakin