Re: st: Logit question

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Logit question
Date   Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:49:33 -0400 (EDT)

You can also download a program called Clarify that does alot of the work of estimating changes in predicted probabilities for you.  It works for logit, probit and some other fairly common models.

See Making the Most of Statistical Analyses: Improving Interpretation and Presentation
Gary King, Michael Tomz, Jason WittenbergAmerican Journal of Political Science, Vol. 44, No. 2 (Apr., 2000), pp. 347-361

Elizabeth A. Stiles, PhD
Director, Nonprofit Administration Program
John Carroll University