st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #3088

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #3088
Date   Wed, 11 Jun 2008 06:50:10 -0400

<  >

The command

ssc install seqlogit, replace

works fine for me.

On Jun 11, 2008, at 02:33 , Stella wrote:

I need to install the seqlogit package not from the internet. How can I
do? The module I can download from do not contain any
stata.toc files so I cannot install it by using net install (this is what
stata tells me when I try by net install) , as I have already done with
other packages (e.g estout).