st: Logit question

From   Plamen Nikolov <>
Subject   st: Logit question
Date   Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:54:30 -0400

I have a quick question about logit in Stata. I am running a logit regression on
1000 observations. I save the coefficient estimates of the logit. What will be
the most efficient way to apply the estimates to a new dataset to generate a
new set of predicted probability for the new dataset observations?

Thank you so much for your help! I greatly appreciate it!

Best wishes,

PhD Student
Harvard University
Ph: 202-368-9668