Re: st: graph export does not seem to save very large images?

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <>
Subject   Re: st: graph export does not seem to save very large images?
Date   Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:33:59 -0400

I could reproduce the problem with PNG images that exceed a certain
size. However, you can save a graph in PostScript format and then
convert it to PNG format with the help of Ghostscript, following the
instructions on this page:

With this method it is possible to create much larger PNG files. The
biggest size I tried was 20,000 x 16,000 pixels.