Re: st: seqlogit

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: seqlogit
Date   Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:02:41 -0500

At 11:49 AM 6/10/2008, Stella Capuano wrote:
Dear Statalisters,
I need to install the seqlogit package not from the internet. How can I
do? The module I can download from do not contain any
stata.toc files so I cannot install it by using net install (this is what
stata tells me when I try by net install) , as I have already done with
other packages (e.g estout).
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Stella Capuano
Read the help for the findit and/or ssc commands.  For now, just type

ssc install seqlogit, replace

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu