st: Re: graph quality in LaTeX

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: graph quality in LaTeX
Date   Sat, 7 Jun 2008 12:00:23 -0400

Stata Press uses .eps as a standard in books and the Stata Journal...

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

On Jun 7, 2008, at 02:33 , Martin wrote:

I am wondering whether there is a way to improve on the poor performance
that png graphs achieve when compiled with pdflatex. Does anyone know which
graph type (must be available in Stata 10) performs better in this respect?
I am not fussy when it comes to such issues but what I currently get is not
really presentable...