st: xtlogit residuals, outliers & influential observations

From   Peter J Snyder <>
Subject   st: xtlogit residuals, outliers & influential observations
Date   Tue, 3 Jun 2008 08:55:23 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Statalist members,

I am running models using xtlogit, re (random effects) & xtlogit, pa (population-averaged) in version 10 of Windows-based Stata IC. Although it seems like it should be straight forward, I cannot figure out how to get Stata to calculate residuals, outliers and influential observations. After examining the Stata XT manual, the Rabe-Hesketh & Skrondal “Multilevel & Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata” book (unfortunately the 1st edition, not the 2nd), and online postings, I still cannot figure out this issue.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Peter Snyder