st: predict residual after treatreg

From   Shehzad Ali <>
Subject   st: predict residual after treatreg
Date   01 Jun 2008 13:48:42 +0100

Apologies for re-posting. My previous message went as a reply rather than a fresh query.

I am trying to predict residuals after running treatreg command. Here is what I am doing:

treatreg y x1 x2 x3, treat (x1=x2 x3 x4) twostep

predict r, resid

treatreg command works but predict command gives this error 'option resid not allowed'.

I need the residuals for further analysis. Any help would be appreciated.

Shehzad *
* For searches and help try: