st: test of nested mlogit with survey data

From   "Jinseok Kim" <>
Subject   st: test of nested mlogit with survey data
Date   Sun, 01 Jun 2008 00:22:06 -0400

Hi all, I am conducting a series of multinomial logistic regression using complex survey data (I used "svy: mlogit" for this). I was wondering if there is any way I can conduct a test of model fit improvement between two nested models using survey data(i.e., [svy: mlogit y x1 x2]  compared to [svy: mlogit y x1 x2 x3] like a likelihood ratio test in usual mlogit models. Would a Wald test in post estimation do the job? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.