Statalist

st: Is there any test to examine disitribution overlap with Stata?

From   tiago.pereira@incor.usp.br
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Is there any test to examine disitribution overlap with Stata?
Date   Fri, 30 May 2008 12:56:42 -0300 (BRT)

Dear statalisters,

I have 3 correlated probability density functions (pdf), and would like to
obtain a simple measure of similarity among them. Cohen´s U statistics do
that, but they look at two pdfs at a time. There are also measures of
intrinsic discrepancy, but I am not sure if they work with 3 pdf.. could
not find any reference.

Are you aware of an alternative test to do what I am looking for using Stata?

Cheers!

Tiago