st: RE: I can get no dissertation

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: I can get no dissertation
Date   Wed, 28 May 2008 13:04:45 +0100

On behalf of all the advisors, supervisors, etc. who asked me to state
this anonymously:

We are not surprised that you have not finished your dissertations if
you are always surfing the net and watching videos....

Maarten buis

I am generaly very sympathetic to the spirit of this song, except when
they start blaming Stata for lack of results: