st: RE: example of using rsource in stata

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: example of using rsource in stata
Date   Tue, 27 May 2008 20:46:56 +0100

I don't know how practical Ben wants the example to be. However, I have
a demo do-file, and a companion R source file, that demonstrates a
trivial example, using the R packages read.dta and write.dta to read and
write Stata files from R. I can send Ben a copy if he likes.

An alternative path, if Ben has StatTransfer and the SSC Stata package
stcmd, would be to use StatTransfer from Stata to  read and write R
datasets.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger