Re: st: dtobit Interpretation

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: dtobit Interpretation
Date   Sun, 25 May 2008 09:56:40 +0200

I don't have a direct answer for your question. But since the command has been released as STB-56: sg144; SJ4-3: sg144_1, you may find such an answer by consulting the related papers, which you can now freely (!) download from http://econpapers.repec.org/article/tsjstataj/ and http://econpapers.repec.org/article/tsjstbull/.

Nicola