Re: st: AGAIN: omit output of some coefficients with outreg2

From   John Bunge <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AGAIN: omit output of some coefficients with outreg2
Date   Sat, 24 May 2008 12:58:42 +0200

a drop option would be helpful

thanks for the effort!

John.

John Bunge
Debt and Finance Analysis Unit
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
Palais des Nations
1211 Genève 10
Switzerland
Office: +41 229175902
Mobile: +41 762901769

Jeden Monat 1 hochkarätiger maxdome-Blockbuster GRATIS!
Exklusiv für alle WEB.DE Nutzer. http://www.blockbuster.web.de