st: arranging data browser

From   Tunga Kantarci <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: arranging data browser
Date   Fri, 23 May 2008 14:50:35 +0200

Hello,

When browsing data, I put several variables next to each other, at the very
left or right hand side of the sheet.
Yet, it is sometimes annoying to search for the variables in big datasets,
on the spreadsheet.
Are there any commands to type on the command window to order selected
variables be put on the left of the sheet?
I mean is it possible to command stata for data browser affairs?