Re: st: Beware of Stata's Syntax

Subject   Re: st: Beware of Stata's Syntax
Date   Thu, 22 May 2008 17:33:29 -0400

Sergiy Radyakin <[email protected]> et al. --

Beware of posts with the word "bug" as they usually describe a
misunderstood feature.

help syntax##description_of_varlist

documents that

The default is to fill [varlist] in with all the variables.  If
default=none is specified, it is left empty.

Since
 Typing varname
    is equivalent to typing varlist(max=1).

using either