Re: st: ivprobit

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: ivprobit
Date   Wed, 21 May 2008 11:28:05 -0400

Prashanth Mahagaonkar <>:
Use -ivreg2- with the -first- option to run a linear probability model
and report that output together with your MLE -ivprobit-.  There is no
paper describing the equivalent tests for probit models, to my
knowledge, but the quality of the instruments is about first-stage
results (from a linear model) not the second stage.