Re: st: dtobit/outreg 2 error

From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: dtobit/outreg 2 error
Date   Tue, 20 May 2008 13:10:17 -0700

>I cut and pasted exactly those command and still:
>. outreg using myfile, replace margin(u)
>option margin() not allowed
>Any ideas?

My codes run fine on both Stata 9.2 and 10.0 on Windows XP.

You probably have a different version of -outreg-.

. ssc install outreg, replace
checking outreg consistency and verifying not already installed...
all files already exist and are up to date.

. which outreg
*! version 3.1.8  16mar07  by
*! Write formatted regression output to a text file

. which dtobit
*! version 1.0.2  03aug2004

E-mail for the greater good. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft. GreaterGood