Re: st: RE: On multiple comparisons after multiple regression

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: On multiple comparisons after multiple regression
Date   Tue, 20 May 2008 13:55:59 -0500

.

There is also the "mtest" option of "test" for these kinds of adjustments: see "help test" or "help anova postestimation".

-Dave