st: RE: codebook transfer

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: codebook transfer
Date   Tue, 20 May 2008 19:14:50 +0200

See -h label- and the -save- option or -ssc d descsave-

Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36
Room 415
72074 Tuebingen

Fon: 0049-7071-2978184

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of fernando andrade
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 6:22 PM
Subject: st: codebook transfer

My name is fernando. i wonder if there is a command in stata that
allows me to apply variable labels and value labels from one data set
to another data set. i made a multiple imputation and generated 5 data
sets. in the process i lost the value labels. i wonder if there is
command something like "apply dictionary" in spss that allows me to
label all the values in the five data sets using the labels located in
the original non imputed data.
thank you very much