Re: st: maximum number of outcomes in mlogit

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: maximum number of outcomes in mlogit
Date   Tue, 20 May 2008 12:41:13 -0400

One might need 54 categories if they have factorial structure: factors A,B,C,... with levels kA, kB, kC, .. such that 54 = kA x kB x kC x...

If so, log-linear modeling via -glm- or Adrian Mander's -ipf- would be an appropriate analysis

-Steve