RE: st: Problem Using Bootstrapping with Ordered Logit 'gweight not allowed'

From   "Rodwan M Abouharb" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Problem Using Bootstrapping with Ordered Logit 'gweight not allowed'
Date   Tue, 20 May 2008 00:32:05 -0500

Hi Jeff

Thank you very much for your help that fixed the issue.

One final question. When trying to run the equation below STATA won't let me cluster by country 'cluster (ccode)' when bootstrapping. I have checked the integrity of the data-set and there are no repeated values. Is there some way to cluster by country?

Thank you

Rod

ologit tort imfnumberyearsunder8104 gdppcipol democ logpopi interstate internal UKcol IMFindirecteffect4th tortlag1 if highincomeoecd==0 & postcommunistindep93==0 & indep83899404==0, cluster (ccode) vce(boot)
(running ologit on estimation sample)

Bootstrap replications (50)
----+--- 1 ---+--- 2 ---+--- 3 ---+--- 4 ---+--- 5
repeated time values within panel
the most likely cause for this error is misspecifying the cluster(), idcluster(), or group() option
r(451);

M. Rodwan Abouharb
Assistant Professor�
Department of Political Science