st: Difficulty with -aflogit-

From   Edward White <>
Subject   st: Difficulty with -aflogit-
Date   Mon, 19 May 2008 12:40:23 -0400

Hello, all. I'm having difficulty with the user-written command -aflogit-

The following:

sysuse auto, clear
logit for mpg rep

Produces this:

invalid syntax

I'm using Stata 9.0 and I noticed that the command was written some time ago. Might there be a problem with compatibility?

I attempted to contact the author of the command but the email address listed for him appears to be outdated.

Many thanks.

Edward White, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Yale Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS

135 College St #200
New Haven CT 06510

* For searches and help try: