st: Non-Linear three stage least square

From   "Yaseen Ghulam" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Non-Linear three stage least square
Date   Mon, 19 May 2008 12:11:11 +0100

Dear Stata users,

I have a little question and would be extremely thankful if someone can
I want to estimate 2 simultaneous nonlinear equations with instrumental
variable ML routine. I have seen 3SLS in the context of linear models in
stata manual. I appreciate if I am guided to some user written codes or
stata built-in estimator to estimate my nonlinear models with

Yaseen Ghulam
University of Portsmouth