Statalist

st: RE: how to calculate marginal effects forthemultiply imputed survey dataset

From   <durguner@uiuc.edu>
To   "Rodrigo Alfaro A." <ralfaro@bcentral.cl>, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: RE: how to calculate marginal effects forthemultiply imputed survey dataset
Date   Fri, 16 May 2008 17:42:33 -0500 (CDT)

Mr. Alfaro,

Since I am not very familiar with programming language, is it possible for you to explain in a simpler way about the steps that I should take? I checked the mira command in Stata, but it was kind of complicated for me. I will really appreciate your assistance. Thanks a lot for your help.

Sincerely,

Sena Durguner