RE: st: RE: Stata and R

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Stata and R
Date   Fri, 16 May 2008 19:01:57 +0100

A first impression is that it is very possible as a Stata program, but
quite tricky to do well and with some generality. That reduces the
chance that some programmer would knock it off as a Sudoku-like puzzle.
You would have to want to be able to use it, very much. I would be
pleased to be shown wrong on that first impression.

David Airey

I followed this link too, and while it is a nomogram (Fagan's
nomogram) it is not what I'm after. Nomogram() in R is more general
and follows any GLM. See the example picture in the first link I gave.

-Dave

http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~cook/movabletype/archives/2006/05/nomogram