Re: st: Messages again and again

From   "Stefano Costalli" <>
Subject   Re: st: Messages again and again
Date   Fri, 16 May 2008 19:55:08 +0200

Great! for the moment it seems fixed. glad not to be among the dropped ones...

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [] Per conto di Marcello Pagano
Inviato: venerdì 16 maggio 2008 19.49
Oggetto: Re: st: Messages again and again

Something went awry on the system---apparently we had a lister who was
forwarding all the messages to the list over and over again.  My
administrator has taken care of the problem, we think, except that it
took a couple of hours to locate the lister.  Unfortunately, we may not
have gotten the right person, and, for sure we have dropped a few other
listers too.  Sorry about all this, but this was(is?) a difficult
problem to isolate and fix.

Here's hoping it is fixed.