Re: st: Messages again and again

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   Re: st: Messages again and again
Date   Fri, 16 May 2008 13:49:10 -0400

Something went awry on the system---apparently we had a lister who was forwarding all the messages to the list over and over again. My administrator has taken care of the problem, we think, except that it took a couple of hours to locate the lister. Unfortunately, we may not have gotten the right person, and, for sure we have dropped a few other listers too. Sorry about all this, but this was(is?) a difficult problem to isolate and fix.

Here's hoping it is fixed.