Re: Re: Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?
Date   Fri, 16 May 2008 12:18:30 -0400

On 5/16/08, Martin Wang <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Sergiy,
>
> Thank you for your reply. It's really weird that Stata do not want to correct their
> bugs.. I don't know why they don't want to make it perfect, maybe they think they

I don't agree. From my experience, the people at Stata Corp. have been
very cooperative so far both in confirming the bugs and eliminating
them. A "perfect program" is something of an abstraction. Good luck
with Notepad++!

Sergiy.